I’ve had some organization issues in the homebrewery, so I decided to use some Christmas money to fix.
The shelves are wire shelves from Target. I only used four of the five shelves. The bottom two shelves are tall enough for a keg or carboy, and the uppers are good for bottles and other glassware. The bottom shelf is off the floor enough that I can sweep under it and get a mop under it if necessary.
I do have future plans to move more stuff around – I want the keezer closer to the stairs (currently it is as far from the stairs as possible), and I want to eventually change the sink to a double-tub sink.